Head of Business Development & Research Manager
- Expansion of customer portfolio (2 new acquisitions)
- Initiation of medical devices commercialization
R&D Program Manager, Beringen (CH)
- Launch of self expandable stent
- 2 major development programs in pipeline (within budget and timeline)
- Management of a team of 12 engineers, budget 10M$
- Regular reporting to VP and GM
- Setup and management of Budget, Timeline, Headcount
- Team management
- Contribution to cost reduction through site merging strategy
KAZ EMEA quality Product Manager, Lausanne (CH)
- Responsible for improving product quality (medical and home comfort)
- Setup of Post-market surveillance
- Improvement of the cost of product quality (coordination and management of several suppliers in China, Japan and north Africa) via change of quality policy and strategy
- CAPA management and resolution
Project manager / Researcher – SIEMENS, Lausanne (CH)
- Development of a NMR diagnostic coil to control the hyperpolarised fluid in-vivo perfusion.
- Design of a magnetic coil to improve the MRI signal-to-noise ratio.
- Fluid-dynamic test and optimization of the injection pump.
- Modeling of various setup to improve the delivery time.
- Test of new techniques for hyperpolarisation including UV and X-ray irradiation.
Scientist – CRPP, Lausanne (CH)
- Responsible for design and manufacture of a plasma X-ray tomography system
- Team management (9 reports) for CAT software and hardware development
- Project delivered in accordance with specifications, ahead of deadline and within budget
- Project leader for the development of a new magnetic imaging system
Physicist – UKAEA, Oxford (UK)
- Design and production of a new X-ray detector system (medical, dental, radioactive waste, etc.)
- Successful leadership of cross-functional team of 12 (mechatronic, radiation, material science, vacuum, fluid mechanics, CAD)
- R&D project portfolio coordination (8-12 projects in the pipeline)
- Organization of the communication team
Engineer – Foster Wheeler, Milano (Italy)
- Design of new heat exchanger for chemical plants
- Development of Visual Basic software for optimization of tubes placement inside a heat exchanger
Engineer – UCLA, Los Angeles (USA)
- Responsible for the ALICE experiment, the plasma gun facility to simulate pellet explosions in a reactor-like reactor.
- Developed the security system for the high voltage installation. Design of the labview control system.
- Design, purchase and assembling of the diagnostic system for the evaluation of the repetition rate.
Engineer – IPP, Garching bei Munchen, Germany
- Design, realization and exploitation of a polar interferometer to visualize the frequency change of the EM (ElectroMagnetic emission) of a 1MW – 140GHz gyrotron.
- Study of the heating performances related to the change in frequency